ali joe

reinvention process
Thursday, November 20, 2008


dont worry muffins, i haven't done a Nordin and jumped into a white tiger exhibition. i've been enjoying life after exams and blogging seems to be the last thing on my mind right now. although i have 5 entries pending with a gazillion photos to be edited, i hate the feeling of the obligation to blog. furthermore, its not like i see a line of protest happening in regards to my absence.

so i'm gonna enjoy this freedom of obligation and only blog my intensely overdued entries as and when i feel like it. also, this absence begets my search for a new direction, both in life and and my blog.

any suggestions for the new direction of the blog? hit me with comments at my tagboard.


loves,
ali joe




Feedback


Ads



Episodes

don't rain on my parade
not so perfect after all
free.
exam fever
randomness
Ali Joe - The Stylist
Happy Birthday To Me.
Distribution Channels Exam
its all about effort
the wishlist


Archives

July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008